We are searching for responsible hair care solutions that do not compromise on performance. That is why we created professional shampoo bars, but due to its format, with a smaller impact on our environment – SAME, BUT SOLID. The three NEW bars do not just acknowledge KMS’ historic legacy with having launched one of the first hair & body bars already back in the 1970’s, but also by equally acknowledging KMS’ future vision, of being strongly committed to having an ever positive impact on our community and the environment we live in.
DUE TO THE SOLID AND WATER-REDUCED FORMAT, THE SHAMPOO COMES IN A SMALL, SUSTAINABLE FOLDING BOX ONLY AND SAVES ONE REGULAR PLASTIC BOTTLE.
The shampoo is formulated with a minimum percentage of water and is therefore saving water with every product made.
Due to the small format and low weight, CO2 emissions for transportation can be reduced.
Super-concentrated formula with highly effective ingredients.
TRIfinity technology has been integrated in all KMS Solid shampoos, standing for reliability, longevity and high performance. This makes our new START products compatible with any of our STYLE and FINISH products, enabling you to create any style you want – no matter if you go solid or liquid!
• Replenishes moisture and repairs damage
• 79% of ingredients come from natural origin
• For normal to dry hair
• Contains aloe vera
• Provides body and fullness
• Gives limp hair a lift
• 78% of ingredients come from natural origin
• For fine hair
• Contains eucalyptus
• Ultra mild hair and body wash
• Perfect for sensitive scalp. pH-skin neutral and fragrance free
• 80% of ingredients come from natural origin
• For all hair types
• Contains rosemary and chamomile
• Helps to reduce plastic by reusing the KMS KEEPER for every new bar you buy
• Protects your bar from water in the shower
• Helps to safely store and dry the bar in your bathroom
• Lets you travel and hit the gym with your bar
All shampoo bars are free from sulfates, silicones, alcohol and synthetic colorants.
The formula does not contain animal derived ingredients. They are safe to use on color-treated hair.
Did you know that KMS already launched a solid hair & body bar back in the 1970s? The NEFA Bar (Natural Essential Fatty Acid Cleansing Bar) was formulated with a minimal percentage of water and came without plastic packaging. Inspired by our history and supported by our sustainability vision, we brought back the old solid product format – yet with newly developed, state-of-the-art technology.
Keen to learn more about what’s inside? The KMS ingredient glossary provides transparent information and education about the ingredients we use in our products.